Christians Dating as a widow?
‘Looking for love the second time round, a guide to making new friends and relationships for widows and widowers’ is a fabulous dating guide for widowers and widows.
Christians Dating as a widow, this 52 page amusingly illustrated guide book is written specifically to help widows and widowers through many of the issues that they are likely to be facing. It has been composed using observations from widows and widowers, covering many emotional aspects and dealing with them in a practical and sensitive manner. It covers many areas including:
- How to project the best possible image of yourself
- Frequent feelings, concerns and issues
- Are you ready for a new relationship?
- Getting started and moving forward
- Starting to go out
- Do you know what you are looking for?
- More common feelings at this stage
- Making friends
- Finding a special person
- Meeting other widows/ers
- Moving in together and marriage
You need this book if you are:
- Taking the first step to go out and meet new people
- Beginning to look at moving on
- Feeling hesitant and unsure how to go about dating
- Re-entering the ‘dating scene’ for the second time around
Cost: £10.00 Plus P&P
Format: Published 52 page book
Cost £10.00 plus P&P
Or call 015 314 997 to order your copy over the telephone
“I have enjoyed reading the widows guide and I think you are going to help a lot of people with it.” (Brian – Somerset)
7 Deadly Relationship Sins
Are you faultless or do you commit any of the 7 deadly relationship sins?